Two names you go by:
1. Linda
2. Mom
Two things you are wearing now:
1. Canker worms (yuk)
2. Feminine earrings because I think my new haircut makes me look like a man
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Go out for dinner
2. Read
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. For my house to sell
2. For Dixie to learn a new trick
Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Dixie
2. A canary
Two things you did last night:
1. Went to the Bomber game. Go Blue!
2. Slept all night.
.Two things you ate/drank today:
1. Pizza
2. Wine
Two people you've talked to today:
1. Alisha
2. Tim,
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Playing the piano
2. Going to the grand opening of Pollack's Hardware
Longest Car Rides you've been on:
1. Ontario to Winnipeg
2. Ontario to Florida
Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Victoria Day
Two favorite Beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Wine
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Tim
2. Joey
3 comments:
canker worms?
oh nevermind..I know now. At first I thought it was something gross in your mouth. lol. I'm sure your hair doesn't look manly either!
oh nevermind..I know now. At first I thought it was something gross in your mouth. lol. I'm sure your hair doesn't look manly either!
Post a Comment