You can read more about her on my niece's blog here.
And one photo of her adorable cousin Gavin. It's hard to choose which one to post but the cool dude one is one of my favourites. Gavin is about 5 months old now.
Hi Linda, It's pretty cool having all these grand children, and then to see them both on the same post is great. I am so excited that we can get together this month. I hope that you recover soon from your injuries. I'm glad that it wasn't more serious. Sorry about your car(I kind of liked it). Get better soon, and we'll see you soon.
3 comments:
Hi Linda, It's pretty cool having all these grand children, and then to see them both on the same post is great. I am so excited that we can get together this month.
I hope that you recover soon from your injuries. I'm glad that it wasn't more serious. Sorry about your car(I kind of liked it).
Get better soon, and we'll see you soon.
John
I can't wait to see that cool little dude!! Only a couple more weeks :)
I have a touch of baby envy.. but not for long. :-) My two grandbabies are due next November. Yay!
Post a Comment