Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Well, it's dead. Totalled. Irreparable .

It's strange though. All I remember is being hit on the passenger side, which is where Michele was seated. But the worst damage is on the driver's side of the car.
I know it's only a car. I had no emotional attachment to it.

So why do I feel like crying?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

mmichele said...

I think because we were IN it.

Anonymous said...

This must have been so scary for you. I have only been in a few fender benders.. but each and every time I was left shaken. Thank goodness neither of you were hurt.

Anonymous said...

OMG.. I just read further down and saw where you both WERE hurt. No wonder you feel like crying. ((hugs))

Anvilcloud said...

I think it's the shock and trauma that make you feel emotional. Best wishes.

joyce said...

hi Linda. I just read about this over at Michele's and wanted to send you my love.

Bert said...

That's wierd, if the guy hit the car on the passenger side. It must have spun around and hit something else.

Anyways, it looks like the spammers have found you like they did Michele. the first poster is a spammer.