Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I'm looking forward to.
  1. Christmas eve with my children.
  2. Christmas day with the extended family.
  3. The 2 days and nights we'll be spending at Pinewood Lodge.
  4. Our open house on December 30.
  5. Singing Christmas carols.
  6. Learning to cross country ski. Wes and I start our lessons in January.
  7. The birth of my niece and her husband's baby.
  8. A huge dumping of snow. It's not in the forcast but I can hope, can't I?
  9. Skating at the Forks. All I have to do is find my skates. Has anyone seen my skates?
  10. A visit from John and Tena after the baby is born. I know they're not coming to see me but I'm hoping they'll be able to tear themselves away from their little grandson for a while.
  11. Wes' week off, between Christmas and New Year's.
  12. Playing my newly tuned piano.
  13. The book "The Dissident Daughter" that I ordered 2 weeks ago and still hasn't come.

3 comments:

ccap said...

Good list! Smiling at my desk.

Larissa said...

Good luck with seeing my parents :)

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that all that you were looking forward to.. came to be.

I hope you had the most wonderful Christmas and am wishing for you and your family a very Happy New Year.