Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sushi

It seems that the toughest thing so far for pregnant Nicole Richie, has been to give up sushi.

I have several friends and relatives who are also pregnant. I wonder how they are managing without their sushi?

Poor girls. I had no idea.

I will try my very best to be more considerate towards you all. I thought I had it tough when I was pregnant but at least, I never had to give up sushi.

I didn't even know it existed.

10 comments:

Alisha said...

It's been a struggle for me...

Bert said...

Actually, I like sushi. I never thought I would try it, but I was travelling for work once, and the guys I was with made fun of me until I tried it. The maguro (tuna) is especially yummy.

Bert said...

Forgot to add, there are some things that should never be allowed to happen, and a pregnant Nicole Ritchie is one of them.

Krista said...

I haven't had to give up sushi... just avoid the raw fish, people!

Oh and I agree with Bert about Nicole Ritchie. What will she do with that kid when s/he stops being an accessory like Paris' dog? You can only wear a kid for so long...

Larissa said...

Sometimes I cry at night because I can't have it

mmichele said...

I had sushi tonight. It was good and I was glad that I am not Nicole Richie.

I'm back...... said...

Not a sushi fan! I had it once and I swear I had food poisoning after. I will say the sushi train is a cool place to go and see the sushi on little trains going around a track!

Simply Coll said...

I am neither a Nicole Richie or a sushi fan. :-)

Heather Plett said...

I had sushi just the other day. Whew - sure glad I'm not pregnant!

Valerie Ruth said...

i'm eating it anyway. i don't like too many rules.