Let me know if you need more T3s. I found a bottle in my drawer yesterday1
ah yes - I wanted them to give me mine so I could bury it in the back yard and dance on its grave. (they didn't)Get through this bit and you will feel WONDERFUL.
Oh oh, no T3s!! Get better soon.
It is hard to be feeling sick this time of year when we feel like there is so much to do. I hope you are getting the rest that you need. Sending good vibes your way. ((hugs))
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Let me know if you need more T3s. I found a bottle in my drawer yesterday1
ah yes - I wanted them to give me mine so I could bury it in the back yard and dance on its grave. (they didn't)
Get through this bit and you will feel WONDERFUL.
Oh oh, no T3s!! Get better soon.
It is hard to be feeling sick this time of year when we feel like there is so much to do. I hope you are getting the rest that you need. Sending good vibes your way. ((hugs))
Post a Comment