We have found ourselves a little internet cafe and thought that this would be a good time to create a new post.
We're having a wonderful time. The weather has been great for the whole week and a half since we've been here. The food is amazing although I think I like the cappuccini in Winnipeg better than here. They're never hot enough.
We finished the biking part of our trip and now our butts (can I use that word on a family blog?) are getting a much deserved rest. We have seen the most amazing sights and when we get back, I'll post some pictures.
The biking was a huge challenge for me. It felt like I did a marathon every day but it was all worth it and I would do it again without a doubt.
I hear Dixie's doing well and the mice are beginning to party at our house so everything is normal. I think Dixie and I will be doing some mouse hunting when I get back.
Wes says (and I agree) that this trip has exceeded our expectations. The only thing missing is those people nearest and dearest to us. Boy would it be nice to have them all here!
Gotta go now.
Ciao
6 comments:
It's been fun keeping up with your trip through Michele. Glad you're having such a great time!
one more week!
Sounds like you are enjoying your holiday and eating lots of great food!!! Vacation and travelling is fun!!
I'm glad you guys had a good time!
welcome home!
This all sounds so wonderful. Looking forward to stories and pictures once you get home.
The trip. Write about the trip.
Post a Comment