Happy birthday my love!
I wasn't going to post anything else because it would just repeat what I said last year but I had to say something once I saw the picture. Take a look at those sunglasses. Are they cool or what! That's one of the things I love about Wes. He does care about how he looks but is also willing to use what he's got, not really caring what people think. He was proud of the fact that these sunglasses were listed at $12.00 and were on sale for only $8.00!
Thankfully, I was able to convince him to get some new sunglasses.
5 comments:
if he was wearing brad pitt type glasses in that photo, he'd be looking pretty hot.
those ones? not so much.
nice to get back here and catch up. Like you said, summer is the time to LIVE outdoors, not just read about how others are living! Have an amazing trip. can't wait to hear about it.
Happy Birthday Wes!
like the angle of the photo!
One good looking dude.. that's for sure. :-)
Post a Comment