Saturday, September 08, 2007

Arrivederci

The bags are being packed.
Last minute instructions have been given to those who will be left behind.
Some laundry and cleaning is being taken care of right now.
We're ready.
One more sleep.

I won't be posting for about 3 weeks, although if I get to an internet cafe and find that I have the time I just may post a thought or two...

Have a great September!

Ciao

6 comments:

Jae said...

I'll miss you Linda!!!!

Heather Plett said...

Lucky, lucky girl. Have fun!

Valerie Ruth said...

have funnnnn!

Whippersnapper said...

Have a great trip! Don't forget those boozy raisins!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful trip. We will be waiting to hear the stories and see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the posts you're leaving vicariously through Michele! Take good care of those sore muscles. And sometimes (a lot of the time?) it feels like it's sooooo much hard work (I can't believe you're actually cycling those hills!) but, oh, the memories you're building. I love the one of Wes vaulting over the handlebars. Who knew he was into starting new sports - cyclenastics, is it?