Today Kristen and I started and almost finished my Christmas shopping. We had a lot of fun. That is a blessing. As some of you may recall, we had some real challenges last spring. We are enjoying one another's company a lot these days as she is only working part time these days.
I had coffee with a friend last Friday. It's been a while since I've done that but somehow, after we parted ways, I was left feeling so blessed and honoured to have a friend like her. I heard the loving voice of God coming out of her mouth.
Sarah McLachlan CD. Beautiful.
There are so many more things I'm thankful for but these are the ones that come to my mind right now.
I'll leave you all with a parting blessing from God himself:
"The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26
2 comments:
I've thought of picking up that CD.
I have heard several people comment on Sarah McLachlan's new CD, my sister being one of them. I must check it out.
Post a Comment