Sunday, December 03, 2006

NaBloPoMo

I'm kind of sorry that National Blog Posting Month is over. Not for me because I was finding it hard to post every day. I miss it because everytime I check for new posts, there are none. You bloggers who I love to read are not posting every day anymore and I miss that. So, I'm going to keep trying, just so that you have a new blog to look forward to from me.

I will not post every day. That's just too tough. And this week especially, there won't be a lot of time. Michele and I are catering a few jobs this week and we'll be pretty busy shopping, cooking and serving. It will be lots of fun though.

Today, Wes and I finally, almost, finished one of the chairs that I started reupholstering last spring. The chair is actually looking pretty good. Next week we'll start the second one. By January, we'll have all kinds of chairs to sit in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tend to post about every second day. It appears to be my natural blogging rhythm. :-)

Jae said...

It's fun reading blogs, but sometimes I just have nothing to say and I don't want to bore my readers. By the way, I have a new one and it's interesting