In my post yesterday I suggested that there was somthing else I wanted to share with you. I just remembered. Did you know that people are beginning to do more of their own housework again? Yes. That's right. They are getting rid of the cleaning services and are finding value and a sense of accomplishment in doing their own housework. And what's more, THEY ARE POLISHING THEIR OWN SILVER AND DOING THEIR OWN WINDOWS.
Oh for the good old days when we had other people polishing our silver and washing our windows.
Tim washed a few windows for me the other day. Does that count as "doing your own?" Maybe I should pull out my silver and start polishing it.
Wait... I just remembered. I don't have any silver.
6 comments:
Well, we gave up our cleaning person, but that was more about economics than about keeping up with the trends. As for polishing silver - there is no way I'll start to do that. If anyone gives me silver, I'll probably give it back.
I could never imagine giving up my cleaning person... I like her too much : )
Just to make that clear... it's me. My cleaning person is me... sigh...
I'm glad you like her (you)!
I just noticed on your profile that you enjoy Miriam Toews! Now, You I like!
Oh no.. I have another confession. I just started using a cleaning service. I must admit to loving them. :-)
Post a Comment