
Guess where I've been for the last 10 days? Even though you may have never been to Orlando, Florida, you probably recognize the castle in the picture. Yep. That's right. We spent several memorable days at Walt Disney World. The weather was gorgeous, the grass was green and the sun shone down upon us every day. We had a wonderful time.
I must confess, it was hard to leave the warmth and sunshine and come home to Winnipeg. I was thrilled to see that so much of the snow had melted while we were gone and even more pleased to see this:
4 comments:
Glad to hear you had a good trip. GIDDY to see the second photo.
We may not have Disney, but at least we've got SPRING! :-)
Welcome back!
Welcome home, Linda. Can you show us more holiday pics?
Some day I hope to visit Disney Land. It sounds wonderful.
I love the picture of the green shoots peeking through the soil. I found some of these in my back yard this afternoon.
Post a Comment