Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Me!

As of yesterday, April 13, I have been a blogger for one year. I must thank Heather for putting the idea into my head.

It's been fun getting to know some of you by reading your blogs and receiving your comments. As I read through my year of blogs I realized that this has been a great way for me to record my thoughts and responses to what's happening in the world around me. I think it will be really good to read this blog when I'm 80, to remind myself how I've grown (and stayed the same).

Unlike my journal which has stuff in it that I would not want anyone to read, I have been able to share some of my journey through blogger.com. It has been personal and goofy; painful and (dare I say?) profound at times. It has helped me to focus my thoughts in a way that writing in my journal does not.

It's been a great trip and I intend to continue this part of my journey.

2 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Happy anniversary! Glad I put the idea in your head :-)

Dale said...

Yeah. Happy anniversary! Glad she put the idea in your head :-)