Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Poor Jed

A few days ago I was thinking that Jed was looking a little skinnier than usual so when Yvonne said the same thing, I thought that I'd better check it out. Dixie's collar seemed to be kind of loose too.

Turns out that the food that we're feeding the dogs is "lite." Poor things.

Now they're getting more food and I'm starting to add some yummy used canola oil to their kibbles. Problem with the additional food is that the amount of poop they produce has increased exponentially. Bleah.

I wish I could loose weight as easily as dogs. But I would not want to poop as much as dogs. Bleah.

3 comments:

mmichele said...

And especially I would not want to have to pick up your poop with a grocery bag. Bleah.

Nicole said...

That is sooo funny.... I have the same story today! People always say that Chloe looks like a skinny dog even though she's always got plenty of food. Today I bought a new brand (better quality) and tried to mix it in with her other food (which she hadn't touched hardly today). She ate the whole thing right away but left all the pieces of her old food. I think she just didn't like the flavour. I have also been feeding her raw liver and heart... she likes that too.

Anonymous said...

Interestingly enough... a high quality dog food often produces less poop. Just something to consider. :-)