hey! that's my curtain!!!
Michele, we figured you weren't using it now anyway...
Don't worry it was just a left over piece that I knew would make a great bag. Thanks for the show.y
Now you just need to get that diaper bag on there... I'm telling you it will be a hit!
When can we put our orders in? :)
Those are great! I'm sure one of those would go well with my coat-of-many-colours! :-)
I'm with Alisha about the diaper bag. I love the wool purses with penny buttons too. I hope to start quilting next week if you both have time!!!
So fun! Can I put my bid in for black wool with penny buttons?Yvonne, you are always so creative! They're great!!
Oooops! That was me- Glenda :)
i thought they penny button purse was you!
HOLY CRAP MOM!!!I already have 2 scrappy sacks but I WANT out of Africa soooooooo bad. It looks 1 million times better than anything I have ever seen. AND IM IN AFRICA!!Kristen
Post a Comment
12 comments:
hey! that's my curtain!!!
Michele, we figured you weren't using it now anyway...
Don't worry it was just a left over piece that I knew would make a great bag. Thanks for the show.
y
Now you just need to get that diaper bag on there... I'm telling you it will be a hit!
When can we put our orders in? :)
Those are great! I'm sure one of those would go well with my coat-of-many-colours! :-)
I'm with Alisha about the diaper bag. I love the wool purses with penny buttons too. I hope to start quilting next week if you both have time!!!
So fun! Can I put my bid in for black wool with penny buttons?
Yvonne, you are always so creative! They're great!!
Oooops! That was me- Glenda :)
i thought they penny button purse was you!
HOLY CRAP MOM!!!
I already have 2 scrappy sacks but I WANT out of Africa soooooooo bad. It looks 1 million times better than anything I have ever seen. AND IM IN AFRICA!!
Kristen
Post a Comment