Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Poor Heath and Deborah Campbell. It seems that a local New Jersey grocery store denied a request from Mr. Campbell to include the full name of his son, Adolph Hitler Campbell on a birthday cake.

The Campbells are requesting people who disagree with their choice of name to "get their heads out of the clouds and have a little tolerance."

Fortunately, the local Walmart came to the rescue and complied with the request. I guess little Adolph was happy that he got his cake but I wonder what he'll think of his name once he learns the truth about the monster that is his namesake.

4 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Trust Walmart to do anything for a buck.

Hey - I hear you make a mean cup of hot chocolate!

Anvilcloud said...

What a name! Parents like that should be ... huh ... I dunno ... something.

Anonymous said...

With all the choice available.. why would any parent decide on this name.. one has to wonder.

Bert said...

The kids parent named all of their kids wierdly.