Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas '08

Ahhhh....Just got home from our annual getaway at Pinewood Lodge. This has become a highlight of my Christmas holiday. This year we spent 3 days in the beautiful Whiteshell Provincial Park, cross country skiing, playing hockey, swimming and just hanging around. Every time I come home, I feel like I've been away for a week.

Christmas was lovely too. We had our own children here on Christmas eve and then had Christmas brunch with the extended family which is a new tradition that we started a few years ago.

Lovely, just lovely.
Here's my great-nephew Gavin having fun in the pool with his dad.

Some of our group of 20.No trip to Pinewood is complete without a few games of Monopoly.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a wonderful idea. I would love a winter getaway. I have never been to Pinewood Lodge.. and now I am wondering why??