This is a post of random things that I thought of or happened to me today.
- Dixie's doing pretty well in the pooping/peeing department. She is also willing to stand on the driveway and look at the traffic. She is becoming more brave and courageous.
- Tim's been unemployed for TOO LONG now. So, today we started a list of things he can do around the house until he can start working. There is a job but it just has not started yet. Michele calls him my man-servant. Anyone want to use him?
- While it drives me to distraction to have a healthy, intelligent, able person hanging around the house when he should be working, I also like having him around. Aside from doing the dirty work (he took down the Christmas lights today. We like to be on top of those kinds of things) he is a pretty interesting person to have around. And I like it when he plays his guitar.
- Kristen had her day off today. And Alisha came for a quick visit. She said it was to get a recipe from me but I know she came because she wanted to say hi to Dixie.
- Tim, Kristen, Alisha and I were sitting around the kitchen table today, just talking. I like that.
- Wes and I are going to the World Women's Hockey Final at the MTS Centre tonight. I am not a huge hockey fan but I love watching these women. They inspire me. Although I think they should burn the pink jerseys.
- I hope Canada wins. They are playing the US.
- As I'm sitting here typing, I hear the casserole in the oven overflowing. Yuck.
- It finally seems that spring will really come. It is cool today but the sun is melting the last of the snow and there is growth in my garden.
- I planted seeds last Friday and some of them were already up on Monday. Amazing.
- This morning I went to see my spiritual advisor. We have a great time when we meet.
- Kristen's going out for dinner with CJ tonight. I don't think she should but what can I say?
- Wes just got home from work. I think I'll get my man-servant to set the table.
4 comments:
I so hear you about the 'man servant'.
Mine got a full time job and moved out.
that man-servant thing, i think you should make him dress up and wear white gloves.
Wonderful to hear that Dixie is doing so well.
This is the day after .. and Canada won!!! It must have been such a thrill to witness it live.
Tim is welcome to clean my apartment!!
Post a Comment