Something fell on Dixie's toe last weekend. She was limping but it seemed to be getting better until yesterday. She hurt it again and this morning was favouring it quite a lot. So, off we went to the vet.
She broke her toe. Here is Dr. Mike with Dixie.
She seems to be handling the cast quite well although everyone feels sorry for her. I already gave her a new toy. After 3 weeks I'm worried that she will be fat and spoiled.
Oh my goodness. Poor Dixie. That looks like quite a large cast. Is she able to get around with it on?
We had a similar scare last year with Coco.. but it turned out his toe was only sprained. Prior to that .. I had never even thought of dogs as having toes. :-)
3 comments:
cute! i think she'll get those ears perked up yet. mine never will. let me know if you want my vet's contact info.
oh. my. goodness.
micah will be horrified.
Oh my goodness. Poor Dixie. That looks like quite a large cast. Is she able to get around with it on?
We had a similar scare last year with Coco.. but it turned out his toe was only sprained. Prior to that .. I had never even thought of dogs as having toes. :-)
Post a Comment