When Whippersnapper asked if my husband was in a rock band I thought, wow, would it ever be cool to be married to a rock musician. But, then again,
maybe not.
Wes, my husband is a humble estimater with a construction company. Not nearly as exciting as a rock musician but a very good husband and a good provider.
Eric's my son and he is part of a band called Aslan's Child.
8 comments:
Aww, I'm so touched! A post just for me!
(...can he at least do a mean karaoke version of Crazy Train? Does he play a rockin' air guitar??!!)
whippersnapper those kind of comments are going to make me BEG linda to ask you over so that you can meet eric.
i MUST be present.
i CAN'T wait.
Linda, I quite liked the 3:15 am comment.
And I'm glad you allowed me to stay in bed instead of getting up at that hour to decide whether I should delete it...
I'd like to see Wes in a rock band. Or at least doin' the air guitar thing. Now THAT would be fun.
I think, all boys, at one time, dream of being a rock star. I know my youngest had a very loud garage band during his high school years. Last year my hubby bought himself a guitar and decided to teach himself how to play. So perhaps the dream lives on. :-)
I did play in a rock band as a drummer when I was 8 years old. We were called the Monkey Copiers. Does that qualify?
um.....
yeah.......
Monkey copiers? thats um... Interesting
Post a Comment