My Voice

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Winnipeg Remembers

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2007/02/14/firefighters-memorial.html
Posted by Linda at 12:04 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Linda
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I have probably lived longer on this earth than the time I have left and now, and am still not sure what I want to be when I grow up. I have birthed 4 children and am blessed to be a mother-in-law and an Oma. I moved to St. Boniface with Wes to live in the same big old house as my sister and her husband. I'm mostly happy and content.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (90)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2007 (102)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Sammy
      • Happy Birthday John
      • Fountain of Youth
      • Give Aways
      • Happy Birthday Michele
      • Okay, I Lied
      • Happy Valentines Day?
      • Winnipeg Remembers
      • Sometimes, the best lessons are taught by the most...
      • Busted
      • Hibernation
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2006 (89)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2005 (78)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (2)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.