Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Busted

Did you know that you can edit a web page using "Word?" I learned that today from Micah although I just tried it myself and am unable to do it. I'll have to ask him after school how he did it. This morning, Micah showed me the following item on the CBC Radio website:

"Today, the transpotation said that busses are cancilled because of cold wether ecept st. jhons ravencourt."

I was a little suspicious when I saw that because on the live radio broadcast, it was being reported that all busses were running except for one school in the city. We listened for a little while longer and I was pretty sure that the busses were running.

They are in school today.

6 comments:

Valerie Ruth said...

he's a trickster! just about fooled ya.

micah said...

hey! i diddent spl thayt badd

Anonymous said...

Micah sounds like one funny dude and gets an A for effort. :-)

joyce said...

Good one, Micah. I tell ya, they never interview us moms to see if we'll really be smart enough to do this parenting thing.... Looks like you've got the wits for it, Linda.

joyce said...

I just breezed over to Micah's blog. He's nearly as cute as my Micah....
:)
And at least as precosious!

Whippersnapper said...

That is HILARIOUS!!

I work in a school outside of the city, and I actually woke up early last week just to hear them announce that all classes were canceled in my division. Despite being on mat. leave, I get a thrill just hearing them say it!