Sunday, November 26, 2006

November 26

So, I gotta post something today. I've failed at Noblopomo or whatever it is. I had every intention of posting every day but then my life got boring.

I could give you a short synopsis of a typical day but you'd be rolling your eyes by the time I got to 11:00 AM. While I am quite content with how my life is playing out these days, to write about it would be boring.

As some of you may have noticed, Wes, my husband read my Thursday Thirteen blog and left a comment suggesting that he would like to look at the chair I loved. We did that yesterday and... we bought the chair! I can't post a picture of it yet because it has been ordered and will get here in several weeks. Maybe I should post my Christmas list on line and Wes will read it...

Today, we put new hardware on our freshly painted dressers. They look great, don'tcha think? For less than $200.00 we got what looks like brand new dressers. I am thrilled and very thankful to my BIL George who sprayed them for us.

4 comments:

-Me- said...

I'm actually quite envious of those dressers...those are the kinds I've been looking for for when the baby arrives...they look amazing though!

Heather Plett said...

Lovely dressers! AND a new chair! Wow! Lucky you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how beautiful!

Judy - Anybody Home
www.judyh58.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The dressers are beautiful. How I would love some for our bedroom.

And that Wes.. he sounds like one neat guy. :-)