Wednesday's Wonderings
- I wonder what a tower crane operator does if he has to go to the bathroom. It's an awfully long way down and then back up the crane.
- I wonder if I should do something when I see a drug sale happening right in front of my nose.
- I wonder what will happen to the cute little girl in the stroller whose father was being escorted out of Portage Place Mall by security this afternoon.
- I wonder if there is something wrong with me when I need to wear a coat and hat or if there is something wrong with the crazy guy who is walking downtown with only a tee shirt and jeans.
- I wonder if I'll ever get the painting done in this house.
- I wonder why Eric never leaves me a comment.
- Or Micah.
- I wonder if we'll have snow for Christmas.
- I wonder how long the island in the kitchen will remain clear and uncluttered.
- I wonder how often I should mop my new kitchen floor. You cannot see the dirt on it at all so I don't know how dirty it is. And I don't want to mop unless it's absolutely necessary.
8 comments:
where were YOU hanging out?
i'll mention this to micah. i'm sure he will comply. esp if it increases his readership.
Hmm. Good question.
Very thought-provoking questions. I hadn't thought about the crane example until you brought it up. Here's another one... When does a surgeon doing an 8 hour operation go to the washroom?
'Cause he's too damn busy!
Oh, I wonder about the crane thing all the time too!
You were downtown today and didn't drop by my office?!
I'll bet dollars to donuts that we will have snow by Christmas. :-)
last point: when you start to stick.
Hey Linda,
Yeah read Wendy's blog, they are expecting :)
Post a Comment