i've read about greycup people in the newspaper. looks like you are supposed to drink a lot of beer, before, during and after the game. not just some. a lot. lot.
Its like he's taunting me...LOL...I'm so excited for you guys, I'm sure it will be a blast..I wish I knew someone that worked at City Mix..LOL Have a fabulous time.
4 comments:
i've read about greycup people in the newspaper. looks like you are supposed to drink a lot of beer, before, during and after the game. not just some. a lot. lot.
michele
Its like he's taunting me...LOL...I'm so excited for you guys, I'm sure it will be a blast..I wish I knew someone that worked at City Mix..LOL Have a fabulous time.
I've never known anyone who got to go to the Grey Cup game. Enjoy!
Wow!
Make sure you dress warm. And don't get hemmoroids from those cold seats. :-)
Post a Comment