In my last Thursday Thirteen, I mentioned that I bought a dog grooming kit for Sammy. We used it yesterday with some success. The dog looks like he's got a bad haircut. Sammy was pretty obedient but he did not enjoy the process. Neither did Wes nor I. By the end of the evening we had all inhaled enough dog hair for a lifetime and were covered in dog hair. We needed a shower, our clothes had to be washed and we could not stop sneezing.
We are giving the grooming kit away.
We are giving the grooming kit away.
Before.

After. (Notice how one ear is longer than the other. I must admit that this is one bad haircut!)
6 comments:
i think you overdid the neck area. and his collar on too tight?
we think he looks much happier, though...
plus, i think you should try just one more time and get micah to film it and then we will send it to the "easy 1-2-3" people and get your money back!
He looks a little like he's sneering at you.
oh my goodness, Sammy totally had the cutest dog 'fro happening!
He's a handsome boy, lopsided ear hair or not.
hehehehe..poor Sammy, poor you.
I know exactly where you are coming from. I always seem to acquire little dogs that need a fair amount of grooming. I have given up on the home grooming route and now take little Coco to a professional groomer every 2-3 months. For us.. it is worthy every penny. And afterwards he always looks and smells sooo pretty. (don't let him know I said pretty.. should have said handsome :-))
Post a Comment