- Wes and I ate leftover Chicken Caesar Pasta for supper.
- Sammy, the dog, had duck.
- Sammy has developed an itchy, uncomfortable skin rash and the vet thinks he’s allergic to his food. Now we need to buy (very expensive) specialty dog food from the vet. As a result, we’ll be noshing on noodles and no name products while the dog dines on duck.
- Pure bred dogs tend to get skin rashes.
- I spent 2 ½ hours at the gym today. I feel good but a little tired. I don’t do this every day.
- I met with a woman this afternoon that lost her husband when she was only 42 in a tragic accident. That was about 14 years ago.
- Today I bought some dog clippers at Canadian Tire because they were on sale and I thought, “Hey, I cut the hair of my husband, sons, nephews and occasionally my brother-in-law, I can do the dog too.” It came with a DVD which I will watch after I’ve finished my Thursday Thirteen.
- It was another, absolutely gorgeous fall day today.
- We had our elm trees trimmed yesterday. The people who were climbing the trees looked like they were having a lot of fun.
- Several weeks ago my neighbour was getting water in her basement and thought that she would have to replace her water line. It turned out it was our water line that was leaking and WE had to replace OURS. Ouch. That was expensive. She was happy but we weren’t although we now have much better water pressure than before.
- Today, I took a day off of painting. I was getting pretty bored and tired of it. I’ll get back to it next week.
- If it wasn’t for Yvonne, I would not be going to the gym as often as I do now. I would have probably quit.
- We have 3 teenagers living with us and not one of them were here for supper today. That’s why Wes and I had leftovers.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Thursday Thirteen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's nice to come back from my trip and see that you're posting again! :-)
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys as well!
Nicole and Dan.
I once had a little poodle that suffered from many allergies. A diet of duck and potato kibble really made a difference for her. I hope it works for Sammy too.
Post a Comment