Thursday, January 12, 2006

This and That

I went out this morning and as I was walking toward the garage, three thoughts popped into my head:
  1. I'm so grateful for a garage. There must have been 15 cm. of snow (that's 6 inches for those of you who think in imperial terms) that had fallen and I didn't have to clean it off of my car.
  2. My car is FILTHY. With lots of near zero temperatures, the roads are really messy and it is impossible to keep a car clean. I need to clean it today as I can no longer see out the windows.
  3. I have to get gas. I'm down to a quarter tank.

Imagine my delight when I got to my car to find it squeaky clean with a full tank of gas! Now that's sweet. And you'd never believe who did it for me. Tim! There aren't too many 18 year olds who will do that when borrowing their mom's car. Today, he's my favourite son.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I am very impressed. Way to go Tim!

mmichele said...

and he's cute, too!
and musical...
and WAY more smart than he lets on
(meaning, he's smart but not showoffy)
what a honey.

ccap said...

'Kay, that's a GREAT shot. I LOVE it.