Friday, January 06, 2006

Introducing...Sammy


Here he is. Last night was a pretty good night so today I'm liking him a little more. When I left this morning to take Kristen to her basketball practise he decided to leave a little "gift" on the floor. Oh well, what can I expect. Hopefully it won't happen too often. This floor, as you can see is pretty easy to clean up. Notice the mop and pail in the corner. It's staying there for a while. No need to put it away especially if I need to use it regularly.

He's definitely cuter than the turkey wouldn't you say?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not a really fair comparison... i mean if you took off all sammy's fur and put him in a roaster, he might not look that good, either.
in fact, anyone in a roaster would look pretty ugly...
anyway, i agree. sammy is a cute dog. and you are an even cuter pet owner.
m

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!!

Heather Plett said...

Yes, he's very cute. If I DID ever fall for a dog (which remains very dubious) it might be for one as cute as yours :-)

It's a great picture of you too!

Dale said...

Yup. I'm with Heather, Linda. Two little cuties in that pic.

ccap said...

Thanks, m, now I'm going to have nightmares of a hairless dog in a roaster. shudder.

Linda, he's definitely a cutie!