Sunday, April 17, 2011

Travelling

It seems that many of those nearest and dearest to me have been or are currently travelling somewhere interesting.

I'm ready to do the same. So, last night, when Wes and I were out for dinner, we decided that the next trip for us will be this fall, to Croatia. We have friends who are Croatian and Val talks about his beautiful home country, often with tears in his eyes. It's right on the Mediterranean, the weather is mild and there are lots of things to see and do. We'll probably do a biking tour-much like the one we did in Italy 5 years ago and then we'll decide where else we might like to go.

I think we'll try to do some couch surfing while we're there too.

The planning truly is almost as much fun as the actual trip. Any suggestions as to what we should do?

2 comments:

mmichele said...

ooh la la!

pamero said...

What?! That's super cool! Great choice. If I knew anything about Croatia, I would tell you, but alas, I don't. But you're sure to have a great time!