Hi Linda - I thought I'd drop by and see how you're doing with your new career! I finished my TESL a year before you and after a year of supply teaching - crazy busy and teaching a night course I am more likely than not moving into a sweet morning position - 9 - 12 while keeping my night course as well (which I don't like but it was part of the bargain as they need me there... so tit for tat) I hope you find something soon - it sounds like you are encountering the same students I do ! :) Marcella
5 comments:
She IS a sweetie and I am so waiting for pictures of Julia.
Jeez Louise is she ever a cutie!! LOVe that one of her and Micah.
Where are the pics of Julia?
Hi Linda - I thought I'd drop by and see how you're doing with your new career! I finished my TESL a year before you and after a year of supply teaching - crazy busy and teaching a night course I am more likely than not moving into a sweet morning position - 9 - 12 while keeping my night course as well (which I don't like but it was part of the bargain as they need me there... so tit for tat) I hope you find something soon - it sounds like you are encountering the same students I do ! :)
Marcella
By the way - your sweet grand-daughter looks like you and, might I say Diny?
Post a Comment