Monday, March 15, 2010

My bike

I love my bicycle. Together, we are a fat burning, heart pumping, ecofriendly team.

Today, this fair-weather bicycle team was out for the first time in 2010.

"For as long as Earth lasts,
planting and harvest, cold and heat,
Summer and winter, day and night
will never stop."

Genesis 8:22

Spring is coming!

5 comments:

Glenda and Rob said...

Oooo, I'm jealous! Gotta wash the thick, caked on muck off mine from last year and at the least, grease the chain. I'm inspired to giddyup!

pamero said...

Nice! You're inspiration for me to get out my bike too!

Heather Plett said...

Looking forward to being on mine! Hopefully by the time I'm feeling up for it, it will still be nice outside. :-)

Bert said...

The first thing that went through my head when I read this thread title was the song from Queen, "Bicycle Race".
"I want to ride my bicycle......"

Anonymous said...

Just got myself a new bike and am quickly learning to love the biking scene.