Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What gets me REALLY MAD is those idiots who will not take their place in a line of cars when one of the lanes is closed. They go flying by all of us who have been waiting patiently in the right lane because it is obvious that the left lane is closed. Then they try to push their way in front of us.

Who do they think they are? Are they so important that they need to get to their destination sooner than we do? Do they think that we WANT to stay in the line? Grrrrrr. I'm still mad.

5 comments:

beckster said...

Haha, Tom and I have a new found hero. Some punk teenage kid going down Bishop to Paul and Mellisa's. you should ask him about it! He loves telling that story, makes him a little jealous every time!

Bert said...

That happened to me the other day. We were all in the left lane, waiting our turn, when I saw a guy a few hundred metre's back pull into the right lane and started passing us all. I pulled halfway into the right lane so he couldn't pass. He ended up puling in behind me, mad as a hornet. I got a very large number of middle finder salutes, which made me even happier. People like that ought to get their license taken away.

Nicole said...

I TOTALLY agree. I read this post and then have been driving around a lot since I first read it. It occured to me that what also REALLY drives me nuts are those people at the front who actually let them in!!! GRRRRR
And Bert, I bet everyone else behind you was laughing at the sucker and happy that someone did something. I would have loved it!

Glenda and Rob said...

Ha Bert! I do the same thing! I especially love it in those areas where it always happens (and only the locals know it) and I can get inbetween before people even realize what I'm up to. It kinda spares me a few extra bird flips :)

I'm back...... said...

I am SOOO with you on that on. I had someone do that the other day. I saw the guy behind me move to the right lane, knowing there was construction ahead. I didn't let him in so he tried to ram his way in but I stayed in my lane. I figured if he hits me then he's the one to blame and there will be many witnesses. I didn't let him in so he tried to get in after me and the guy in that car got out of his car and gave the idiot a piece of his mind. Then people wonder why there are so many accidents.