I've been so preoccupied with the renovations, that I haven't had much to post about. My dad and mom are here now, so that dad can help out with some of the work. He is an electrician by trade and having him here brings back memories of the constant renovations that I grew up with. I enjoyed it much more when I was 12.
There are blood, sweat and tears going into this reno.
If you look closely, you will see a blood spot in the middle of the door.

3 comments:
You can't just leave it at that! Whose blood? How? Why? I guess I know the where!
Think of the renos like a birth. It totally sucks during; but man is it beautiful in the end!
Have you and Yvonne done any of the fun part yet like picking colors? Say hi to your Mom and Dad.
Glenda.
uhoh, what kind of gash does Opa have on his head now? :) Hope it's happy tears!
I agree, Larissa. The blood is probably Opa's.
Post a Comment