Monday, April 13, 2009

Renovations

I've posted lots of renovation pictures on my facebook page but this one I had to post on my blog. Wes believes that demolishing the walls in what was once the coal room in this house is the dirtiest job he's ever done.

Asbestos removal was also part of our day's activities.Whew. Sometimes, I wonder if we're just plain crazy to be renovating a 100+ year old house.

4 comments:

Bert said...

Have you found anything in the walls like old letters, newspapers, money or dead bodies ?.

Tena said...

You should have called on the show 'Dirty Jobs' to do your dirty job. I think his name if Mike Rowe or something. He would have made it fun.

mmichele said...

um, yeah. crazy.

the coal room. oh my. he had to take the crap out of it too. sorry.

joyce said...

oh, but its such a wonderful 100+ house. I canèt wait to see what you will accomplish!