We sold our freezer with the house so we needed a new one before our frozen stuff begins to thaw. It was delivered today. As the 2 movers were setting it down, one of them said that it seemed quite heavy and did we get it full of food?
"No," I said, "but maybe there's a body in there. Hee hee."
I opened the lid and screamed at the top of my lungs as the 3rd mover guy looked up from the inside of the freezer and grinned at me.
I think I made their day.
9 comments:
That made me laugh out loud, but only because it wasn't me!
LMAO!
How did they know that you have a good sense of humour and a good strong heart?
Mover guys with a wicked sense of humour !! An early April Fools joke.
That's a good one.
BAH HA!
OMG... that is just too funny!! :-)
Thet there's funny...I don't care who you are, thet's just plain funny!
That is just TOO funny.
I would have died. I'm sure of it.
Post a Comment