Sunday, March 08, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Gave a kiss to our most beautiful granddaughter who will be soooo different when we get back.

Tomorrow we leave for El Salvador for 2 weeks. With all the busyness of packing, moving and talking about renovations, I haven't given much thought to our trip to Central America. I am getting excited now that the suitcases are packed up. It will be a great trip I'm sure. We'll be building houses for Habitat for Humanity and also spending several days of R&R at what looks like a lovely resort.

Hopefully we will have computer access in El Salvador so I will try to post from there.

4 comments:

ccap said...

Well, I hope you have a loverly time.

mmichele said...

All this to-ing and fro-ing.

See you in JUNE!

Heather Plett said...

Traveling mercies! Have fun!

mmichele said...

It's Tuesday morning... I bet you have arrived, feeling just a little worse for wear.

Our Arizona/Mexico friends were in San Salvador on their way to Peru and they loved it!