I woke up crabby this morning so I thought I'd better write a Thursday Thirteen of things I'm grateful for. Hopefully it will get me out of this mood...
- The sunshine
- A warm house, clean and clutter free
- The music theory group- Chelsea, Tim, Sean, Micah and Joey
- Playing Christmas songs with Chelsea and Tim (and Micah, if he ever comes home from PEI)
- My kids
- Wes
- The "Artist Date" I had with Yvonne last week
- My new slippers

- Peppermint flavoured green tea
- The butter keeper that I bought in Chicago
- The soup sock I'm using to make stock. It is an amazing little thing.
- Monday night dinners
- Reading material of all kinds
3 comments:
I loooove those slippers!
My sister got a soup sock for making stocks... it was a wedding present. I really want to try it!
It looks like you found your computer cord, eh?
And your butter keeper... is it one that sits in water? I saw one at a friends place and am so interested!
Love the slippers ... and I would give anything for a clean and uncluttered house.
Post a Comment