Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Wes!

We celebrated a milestone in Wes' life on Saturday.

Watch the video to see what he did to usher in his 50th year!

7 comments:

Bert said...

What a RUSH that must have been. I SOOOOOO want to do that some day.

Valerie Ruth said...

why didn't you join him??

Anvilcloud said...

Good for him. I don't think I would ever do it anyway but certainly not now as the landing might cripple me.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What drama! My heart was pounding in my chest. What a cool experience. Cool video too. That close up of Wes with his shades is such a good picture...what a handsome 50 year old.
Happy Birthday Wes! May God bless you with 50 more.
Love, Tena (John)

Larissa said...

Holy cow! I got this video link from Eric through an email. I thought it was a virus because I really didn't believe he would jump out of a plane, so I didn't open it! That is awesome! Nice video Micah! (I'm assuming it was him who put it together)

Linda said...

Val-Do you think I'm crazy too? :)

Larissa, you're right. Micah was the videographer, Joey and Wes' dad the photographers and Eric put it all together.

Bert said...

Uh, valerie ruth ?. I didn't know about it until I saw it here, and I live in Ontario, AND I'm not 50 ...yet.