Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who Doesit?

Most mornings when I come downstairs, this is what I find...

I don't know who is responsible but here are the suspects:

Wes

MeEric

Dixie the dog

6 comments:

Bert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bert said...

I think it was likely a combination of you and a few glasses of red wine.

Just look at your picture & you'll have to agree.

Valerie Ruth said...

i must say that the dog looks the most innocent of all the possibilities

joyce said...

wow. Your house looks like a rousing board game of "Clue" or something!

Anonymous said...

Can't be Dixie and how could anyone suggest that of her?!? Can't be Wes- he looks too happy to be guilty. Eric looks, well, just too corny for it to be him (sorry but true Eric) But YOU, Linda- well, well, well. Just WHAT is that empty vessel beside you on your right?!? It could truly be just the evidence we need to crack this mystery wide open!!!
Glenda.

Anonymous said...

Obviously.. the dog did it. :-)