It looks like a lovely time.
Linda, I wanted to say what a joy it was to sit across from you at the dinner. You are even lovelier in person. Thank you so much.
Hey Linda,It was good to see you guys biking on Sunday. Hank and I make the trip to the Forks pretty regularly but your trip to Minnesota looks perfect. We'll have to connect and get the details. Carol
Wonderful photos. Looks like a very fun time.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks like a lovely time.
Linda, I wanted to say what a joy it was to sit across from you at the dinner. You are even lovelier in person. Thank you so much.
Hey Linda,
It was good to see you guys biking on Sunday. Hank and I make the trip to the Forks pretty regularly but your trip to Minnesota looks perfect. We'll have to connect and get the details. Carol
Wonderful photos. Looks like a very fun time.
Post a Comment