All I can muster now are some random thoughts.
The house is not yet sold. I'm usually pretty okay with that but sometimes, it's hard not to be a little discouraged. On the positive side, it sure is nice living in a house that is always clean and tidy. I have always valued a clean and organized place but have not ever, until now, really been able to pull it off. They say it takes 6 weeks to form a new habit. I've been at it for almost 12 weeks now. I think that's long enough.
Kristen's the only one living here right now. Eric will be moving back to Winnipeg in a few weeks and will be staying with us until he finds a place to live. We may or may not be empty nesters in September.
We have an interesting catering job to do for a wedding on the weekend. The menu includes butter chicken, palak paneer and curried chickpeas. We did a successful test run on Monday for the family and the bride and groom. Now, if we can only figure out the amount of food we'll need for 100 people without having tons left over...
I purchased an ipod nano several weeks ago. Tim set it up for me and Micah downloaded a bunch of stuff for me too. Now all I have to do is remember to take it with me when I walk the dog.
This will be the last summer that we will have a pool. I'm optimistic that the house will be sold before next summer. Unfortunately, the weather has not been very cooperative for us pool owners, except for last weekend. It was glorious.

1 comment:
I'm glad to see you posting again!
Post a Comment