I walked to the hair stylist yesterday and remembered the ipod. As I ambled down Henderson Hwy. I thought that I was looking pretty cool. Fancy Darfur bag over my shoulder and ipod earphones in my ears. They kept falling out but I discreetly stuck them back in every time.
At one point I came up to a window and thought I'd try to catch a glimpse of my cool self. Strange, I thought. The earbuds are sticking out in a strange way, not like anyone else's I've ever seen. I pulled them out and noticed that I had the L side in my right ear and the R side in the left.
I don't think I'll ever be cool.
3 comments:
Ah, I knew you had them in the wrong ears. Used to do the same thing.
Cool is in you, not on you.
You're cool.
Tena
There's a right and a left side?? I had no idea. :-)
Post a Comment