
“Well, yesterday with Auntie Linda was okay, I guess.
Tolerable.
She gave me a bottle. She gave me a few spoonfuls of peas but didn’t make me finish them because I think they’re gross. She read me a story, changed my poopy diaper, played that cause and effect game that I like so much-you know, I drop the toy, I pick it up. I drop the toy, I pick it up. She got bored of that after only 15 minutes. Man, I could play that game for hours. .
I got a little fussy and we played outside for a while and then I got tired and she tried to put me back to bed. Well, a little screaming from me and she took me right out of my crib again. She put me in the stroller and we went for a walk. I had a nice nap then too.
She kissed my head and my cheek-a lot but then again, I am pretty irresistible.
Yeah. It was okay I guess.
I think she’d like to do it again. I’d be willing to try it once more, I suppose. But not too often. I’d rather hang out with my mom and dad.”
Tolerable.
She gave me a bottle. She gave me a few spoonfuls of peas but didn’t make me finish them because I think they’re gross. She read me a story, changed my poopy diaper, played that cause and effect game that I like so much-you know, I drop the toy, I pick it up. I drop the toy, I pick it up. She got bored of that after only 15 minutes. Man, I could play that game for hours. .
I got a little fussy and we played outside for a while and then I got tired and she tried to put me back to bed. Well, a little screaming from me and she took me right out of my crib again. She put me in the stroller and we went for a walk. I had a nice nap then too.
She kissed my head and my cheek-a lot but then again, I am pretty irresistible.
Yeah. It was okay I guess.
I think she’d like to do it again. I’d be willing to try it once more, I suppose. But not too often. I’d rather hang out with my mom and dad.”
6 comments:
did he eat sand?
aw..
awwww...that was such a cute post, Linda!
What a doll!
What a cutie patootie. I really want one of those. :-)
As much as I love looking at my baby every time I check out your blog, I think it's time for a new post!!
Post a Comment