Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Way to a Man's Heart

For Mother's Day, Medardo and Gabriel, our 2 international students gave me some lovely scented lotions and creams from Vic*toria's Se*cret. It was a lovely gift and I must say, it all smells very expensive and lovely.

I had just put a little on before bed the other night when Wes came into the bedroom. I thought he'd find me irresistible, smelling so good. What man could refuse something as titillating as "Love Spell?"

He did notice something.
"Sniff, sniff. Hmmmm. "
"Sniff, sniff, sniff. Hmmmmmm."

"It smells like......

Froot loops in here.

9 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Hahaha! Did he then proceed to eat you?

Anonymous said...

Isn't this a family blog?! The content of this post is DEFINATELY rated R
...
or did dan and I read that wrong?

mmichele said...

there were no spoons in the bedroom, so they probably just went to sleep.

Larissa said...

hahha

Anonymous said...

That was a funny blog. lol
Tena

Bert said...

THAT is one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time. Maybe you'll need to dress up in a Dewalt tool belt for Wes sometime.

joyce said...

yum.
Now that's multi-tasking!

(actually, fruit loops are disgusting and should only be used as a craft supply.) but I'll never tell your knight, because I hate to interfere in the bedroom.

mmichele said...

fruit loops are second only to corn pops for breakfast, in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that you should enter this to Reader's Digest.
Tena