Friday, May 30, 2008

Updates

Well, they decided they didn't want to buy the house.

Sigh.

There are 2 more showings on Monday and then Tuesday. All of us living here are finding this whole process a little unsettling and tiring. It is always on my mind. I do like the back to back showings though. Less work for me.

My computer has been unbearable slow so I finally deleted a HUGE virus protection program and installed one that doesn't require almost all of my RAM. It's going faster and today, I will be getting some more RAM installed. I won't know what to do with all that memory!

Took a few pictures of my gorgeous spring garden.

I think it's the garden that I will miss the most.

2 comments:

Bert said...

Let me guess. You uninstalled Norton Antivirus and installed something like AVG. I've heard from a number of people that Norton is a real resource hog. Be mindful of how much RAM you install. Windows will only see about 3.5 GB of RAM. anything over that is a waste because most Windows versions are 32 bit versions and cannot see or access it.

Anonymous said...

Love your garden.. so many blossoms already.