Sunday, November 18, 2007

Grey Cup, Here We Come!

The Bombers won. Kicked the stuffing out of the Argos. I'm glad that our beloved Bombers won but I always feel sorry for the team who lost.

Next week, Saskatchewan and Winnipeg meet at the CFL final, the Grey Cup. You can be sure that we'll be glued to our TVs watching this match up.

Unfortunately, Winnipeg will be at a huge disadvantage because our amazing quarterback (Kevin Glenn) broke his arm in the last few minutes of the game and we just don't know if he'll be able to play next week. That means the 2nd string QB (Ryan Dinwiddie) will be leading the charge and he hasn't seen much action this season.

We'll just have to count on the rest of the team to work that much harder.

I can't believe I'm posting about this. I think that I have become a true blue Bomber fan.

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Good luck with all: sleep, house, and even the Grey Cup.

Bert said...

Even though the Argo's are from Toronto, just about an hour away, this was news to me. Then again, I've never really been a sports fan.

Good for the Bombers !!

Anonymous said...

Go Blue!!