My baby is 19 today. I've often said that the only good thing that ever happened on Halloween was that Kristen was born.
We will attempt to have dinner tonight before the little ghosts and goblins start arriving at our door and before Kristen, her friends and the other teenagers in this house leave for their various festivities
My parents are here too. Mom and I were reminiscing about this day, 19 years ago. She remembers it well because she was visiting us.
It was 5:00 PM, October 31, 1988 and Wes and I were at the hospital in the final stages of labour. My poor mother, who probably thought that she would never have to deal with Halloween again, was at my home, trying to get 3 little boys dressed and out the door while other little ghosts and goblins were already looking for treats.
An unforgettable night.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kristen. :-)
Post a Comment