Happy birthday to me....
My dear sister-in-law suggested that I need to write a better post so that she wouldn't have to leave a Happy Birthday wish on my last post (the Funeral one).
Here it is.
It was a wonderful day, with lots of wonderful people, wonderful food prepared by 2 of the best chefs in this city (my dear sisters) and wonderful gifts.
I'll post a bit more later because right now, I'm tired.
Thanks to all who made this a great day!
10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!
finally. happy 50th!
Well, happy birthday to you! Sorry I'm late. I was with your sil - didn't want to say happy birthday on a funeral post.
Happy birthday, Linda!
Happy belated birthday! Glad to hear it was good.
I love seeing all that baby pink!
hey!! happy birthday!! sorry I couldn't make it to monday night... I was very sad. hope you don't feel that bad about leaving 39 behind... hee hee
Happy birthday there, you bossy, headstrong, gotta-always-be-the- centre-of-attention Leo person you!
(Of course, as a fellow Leo, I must tell you that I am nothing like the above myself. Hmmm, do you think all that zodiacal business might actually be all crap??)
I am a couple of days behind.. but am sending you best wishes anyway. Happy, happy birthday. :-)
Sorry I missed the festivities, Linda. 50 years old. Wow. Half a century.......
Post a Comment